Friday 10 August 2012

Assignment 3, Prim's Voice


On my final assignment I will have to write from the point of view of a character in the novel, The Hunger Games. To accomplish this I will have to adapt the motivation; what drives that character, goals; what does the character wants and voice; what the character sound like. Using the character prospective I will be writing a three page paper.

The first part of the assignment will overlap with a major scene in the novel. The second part of the paper; I will be using my imagination to make up a new scene with that character that is relevant to the novel. I chose Katniss sister Primrose Everdeen and the scene I chose is when Effie Trinket announce her name as a contestant for the hunger games. I wanted to give her a voice because she has been sheltered by mother and sister.  The biggest challenge I foresee  is  staying focus on the purpose of the main idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment